|Release date:||1 October 2015|
Steredenn: Binary Starsis an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival.
Steredenn: Binary Starsis the hugely expanded version of the acclaimed Steredenn. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
- Quick, intense sessions: with rock-hard boss battles that’ll keep you coming back for “just one more run”
- Infinite replayability: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- Local coop mode: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar - test your friendships!
- 5 playable ships: each with its own special ability and playstyle
- Mighty arsenal: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
- Boss rush: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
- DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready - you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
- THE Ultimate edition: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Nvidia GeForce 8000, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space