|Release date:||19 April 2021|
Expanding on the concepts of the main game, in Portal Reloaded you get a hold of the Triple Portal Device, allowing you to shoot three different portals. The familiar blue and orange portals, connecting two different places in space, and a third, green time portal, which connects two different timelines. Travelling between the present and a version of reality 20 years in the future, opens up a completely new way of puzzle solving.
Thinking in four dimensions is key to mastering 25 challenging puzzles laid out for you. This mod is targeted at portal veterans, who are familiar with the gameplay of the main series and want to expand their horizons.
Portal Reloaded: The Cooperative Update includes 20 additional puzzles to be solved together with a partner. In this mode, one player is in charge of shooting regular portals while the other takes care of placing time portals. This creates some very interesting gameplay mechanics, as both players rely on their partner to travel through space and time respectively. Play either online or locally via split screen.
- 25 brand new mind-bending puzzles
- 20 brand new cooperative puzzles
- Fire three different portals
- Explore two different timelines
- More than 100 custom voice lines
- New music
- Unique puzzle mechanics
- Own a copy of Portal 2
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X800 (or higher) or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 (or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible