|Release date:||21 December 2011|
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a tall, dark and enigmatic bounty hunter with a mission to capture troublemakers and scoundrels and return them to civilized townships for incarceration.
But Stranger is keeping a secret and needs expensive surgery to survive. In his quest to earn enough Moolah, Stranger reluctantly accepts the ultimate bounty from the owner of the Mongo River and suddenly his adventure takes a very different turn.
- Fire Live Ammo! Launch critters at your enemies. Distract them with Chippunks, encase them in Bolamite webbing, or destroy them with Stingbees and explosive bats.
- Accept missions from the Bounty Store and talk to neurotic townsfolk to learn where your bounty can be found.
- 1st/3rd Person gameplay.
- Easter eggs.
- 35 Achievements.
- Three modes of difficulty.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: nVidia 6600 or better or ATI x1600 or better (256 MB+)
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
- Sound: Any DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- Other: OpenGL2.0